Gossamer Volume 1 High Quality Magazine
Over 144 pages, printed on a mix of high quality matte and coated paper, featuring:
- A deep dive into the odd (and oddly beautiful) world of fake food by Alexandra Ilyashov, featuring the art of Doan Ly
- The story of a fin-de-siècle heiress who became the unlikely patron of American paleontology by Kea Krause
- A short (short!) story (of sorts) by Janicza Bravo and personal essay on not getting high on your own supply from Brett Gelman
- Our definitive and digestible guide to CBD—it answers all the questions you didn't even know you had!—by Megan McIntyre
- A series of Gossamer "How Tos" by Molly Young, Man Bartlett, Julia Bainbridge, Beca Grimm, and others
- A four-day exploration of Sedona, an investigation into the lifestyle book industry, activities, puzzles, and much, much more
AYI accepts returns for full-priced items ordered online that are in unworn, unused and unwashed condition, with all original tags intact, within 10 days of delivery. Unfortunately as a small business we cannot offer free returns at this time.
To request a return simply reply to your order confirmation email or us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return authorization and we will respond with additional instructions.
Please read below for exclusions to our return policy.
The following products are NOT eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Items that are marked down or purchased using promotional offers
- Apothecary (beauty, fragrance, candles, etc.)
- Books and magazines
Shoe returns will not be accepted if the shoe box has been used as the shipping box, or if there are any signs of wear.
We understand buying items that are final sale can be tricky, so we encourage you to contact us with any questions you may have before purchasing.